1. My ankles pop everytime I walk, which makes it almost impossible for me to be sneaky/quiet.
2. I really can't wait to be married so my husband and I can go grocery shopping together.
3. I've decided that when I move into my own place (by myself) I don't want a kitchen table, actual plates/cups/silverware. I don't sit at the table to eat. I prefer paper plates no matter what I'm eating. And I don't drink anything but diet coke... which comes in a can.
4. I really enjoy watching/hearing interviews. I'm fascinated by what other people think/feel.
5. I often make to-do lists, then never complete the tasks on them. Not because I'm lazy, but because I don't like people to tell me what to do, not even my own self.
6. I like to use things for another purpose than for what they were actually made for.
7. I (think) I'm really good at "reading" people.
8. I really really really enjoy second-hand/ thrift stores. I pride myself in the things I find there.
9. Not until recently did I realized what my favorite feature of myself is. I really like my back.
10. I'm not into feeding people lines/bull-s******g. Especially people I don't know.
11. I can not be mean to anyone who hasn't been mean to me directly. I'm nice until you give me a reason not be, even then I'm still not too mean.